GreaseMaster Automatic Grease Recovery Unit
- Call for availability
- Important: Please read >
Price On Application
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the GreaseMaster Automatic Grease Recovery Unit?
An automatic grease trap, also known as a grease removal/recovery unit (GRU) can often be quite an investment, so you need to be sure that the one you choose to invest in is both effective and long-lasting, with as low chance of breakdown as possible.
This is why we recommend the GreaseMaster Automatic Grease Recovery Unit. With no movable parts, a durable, high-grade 304 stainless steel construction, neoprene seals and a confident 10 years limited warranty, this unit is in it for the long haul.
Utilising the power of hydrostatic pressure, the GreaseMaster continuously operates to remove grease from your wastewater and into a hygenic, durable collection cassette for emptying out on a more regular basis than passive grease traps. This significantly increases the level of hygiene in the kitchen, as FOGs aren't left to fester and put your kitchen at risk of bio-hazards.
By removing this extra cost of professional grease trap pumping, an estimated 2-4k a year is saved by opting for an automatic grease interceptor. Furthermore, you can actually make money from the grease emptied out of the GreaseMaster - there are biodiesel companies who buy your collected grease to recycle it into a much more environmentally-friendly form and even pick it up from you for free!
Meeting and indeed exceeding industry codes and practices, the GreaseMaster automatic grease trap is approved by water companies all over the UK. This means that even if you've been given notice of contaminating the sewers by water officials, you can be confident and content with the grease management solution we recommend.
Key Features of the GreaseMaster GRU:
- Durable 2.5mm high-grade 304 stainless steel construction
- Neoprene seals on both the top and base of the unit
- Exceeds industry codes and standards for grease management
- Low-power immersion heater to keep effluent warm and grease removal process constant & effective
- Strainer basket to prevent solid debris from entering the wastewater pipe
- Easy-access to compartments with hinged lids
- Self-closing drain valve included
- Comes with two oil collection cassettes
- No moving parts - less chance of breakdown than other GRUs
This unit comes with an impressive 10 Years Limited Warranty.
|Warranty (spec)||10 Years Limited|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Grease Management Solutions we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality grease management solutions for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Grease Management Solutions
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased grease management solutions rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your grease management solutions over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing grease management solutions page.