25KGB Epoxy Coated Steel Grease Trap
- Availability: Call for availability
- Delivery: Next Day Delivery
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the 25KGB Grease Interceptor?
The 25KGB Epoxy Coated Steel Grease Trap effectively filters and stores kitchen fats, oils and grease (FOG), removing products from waste water and preventing problematic deposits in public drainage systems. Dimensions of 440 x 470 x 780 (HxWxD)mm offer a 25 kg grease capacity and a 107 litre total capacity to inlet/outlets, making it capable of disposing the waste from up to 160 meals per day. The durable, hardwearing epoxy coating makes this model suitable for use indoors, outdoorsd and underground for total versatility.
Key Features of the Epoxy Coated Grease Trap
- High quality, durable manufacture
- Seams are fully welded for added strength
- Utilises 'multifit' connections as standard
- Prevent escape of unwanted odours with an air tight seal
- Features improved waste water discharge
- Includes T-pipe free flow control
- Manual type grease trap
Requirements and Specifications
- 107 litre capacity to inlet/outlet
- Dispose of waste from 160 meals per day
- Inlet/outlet measures 85mm
- 307mm height to outlet
- 95 litre per minute flow rate
- Number of connected sinks: 2-3
- Fully compliant with BS EN 1825-1:2004
- Designed in accordance with BS EN-1825-2:2002
The 25KGB grease separator includes a full 5 year parts and labour warranty as standard.
Please Note: Orders placed before 2pm are eligible for next working day delivery.
An additional charge is applicable for delivery to Scotland, Northern Ireland and Off-Shore addresses.
|Delivery||Next Day Delivery|
|Capacity Specification||25 kg|
|Warranty (spec)||5 year Parts and Labour|
|Exterior Finish||Epoxy Coated Steel|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Grease Management Solutions we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality grease management solutions for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Grease Management Solutions
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased grease management solutions rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your grease management solutions over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing grease management solutions page.