9KG GT9 Stainless Steel light commercial Grease Trap
- Availability: In stock
- Important: Please read >
General Delivery Information.
Please be aware of any delivery restrictions, low bridges, narrow roads, parking restrictions or anything else that can stop delivery. Please click on the the Delivery and Returns tab for more important information.
Why Buy the 9KG GT9 Stainless Steel light commercial Grease Trap?
The GT9 light commercial Grease Trap is the ideal solution to helping prevent unwanted fats, oils and grease (FOG's) build up in your drains. Made from catering grade 304 stainless steel, the GT9 is suitable for a single sink bowl for establishments producing 50-100 meals per day.
This manual 31 Litre inlet capacity grease trap runs entirely using the flow of water and internal directional baffles which ensures waste water easily escapes whilst allowing fats, oils and grease to cool, rising to the surface and staying within the trap. This GT9 has a 9kg Grease Capacity.
Unlike other grease traps, the GT9 makes regular draining super easy by including a red syphon valve towards the top of the trap to easily run off fats, oils and grease within seconds!
This fortnightly recommendation ensures your trap flows freely and in addition, has incorporated two lower side drain valves at either end that can be used to totally drain the trap for scheduled deep cleans.
This grease trap complies with BS EN 1825-1:2004 and designed in accordance with BS EN 1825-2:2002 and is supported by a five year manufacturer defect warranty.
Key Features Of The GT9 Grease Trap:
- 304 catering grade stainless steel
- Suitable for 1 standard sink bowl
- Minimise Drain Cleaning Call-Out Charges
- Improved Wastewater Discharge Quality
- Air Tight Seal - Eliminate Unwanted Odours
- Corrosion Free Construction
- Uses Standard Multi-fit Connections
- BS EN 1825-1:2004
- BS EN 1825-2:2002
- Dimensions: 380 x 380 x 285mm (w x l x h)
- Inlet / Outlet Size: 50mm (2")
- Grease Capacity: 9kg
- Capacity to Inlet Outlet: 31 Litres
- Meals Per Day: 50-100
- Flow Rate: (LPM) 45
Five year manufacturer defect warranty
|Capacity Specification||9 kg|
|Warranty (spec)||5 Years|
|Exterior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty Filter||5 Years|
There are no documents for this product. If you require more information please contact the sales team.
Delivery & Returns
Please use the Delivery Cost Calculator to check if you are
eligible. A surcharge may be applicable to some postcodes in the UK.
Please make sure a vehicle of this size (think a double decker bus
or bin lorry) can get to the delivery location. Delivery on a
smaller vehicle can be arranged with prior notice however will
incur an additional cost.
We are unable to give an estimate of delivery time as all
deliveries are at the courier’s discretion. Timed delivery options
are available on selected products/manufacturers however this
will incur a surcharge.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
The majority of manufacturers will offer a recycling and disposal service. Where manufacturer services aren't available we recommend contacting your local authority or a reputable company listed in your area.
Ordered a new piece of equipment and arranged for recycling and disposal through the same manufacturer? It is important to bear in mind that not all recycling services will be carried out on the same day as delivery. Equipment remains your responsibility, that includes with regards to environmental aspects, so make sure you have suitable storage for old units until they can can be collected.
All units scheduled on a recycle service must be ready to collect outside of the premises on the day of collection.
Read more about our recycling services here.
At FFD Grease Management Solutions we offer a range of financial solutions including a Lease Purchase option thats allows you to buy the right, quality grease management solutions for your business without tying up your cashflow. Payable in small & manageable monthly installments over periods between 1 to 5 years. Lease purchase has helped 1000's of our customers drive their business forward.
Leasing is available on all purchases over £1000 + VAT. To learn more about leasing criteria and who can apply read our The Truth About...Commercial Leasing article in FFD Info Centre.
Use our simple leasing calculator to quickly calculate your estimated repayments.
Advantages of leasing from FFD Grease Management Solutions
- Tax Benefits - You can offset 100% of leased grease management solutions rental costs against tax liability of your business to maximise tax efficiency.
- Instant, Maximum Benefit - When leasing you will get the best equipment for the job straight away, rather than waiting to accrue budget to allow purchase.
- Flexible Repayment Structure - Allow easy budgeting by tailoring repayments to your business cashflow.
- High Acceptance Rate - We have access to one the biggest lending portfolios in the country including self funded deals, significantly increasing the chances of acceptance for our customers to the best deals.
- Fast Approval – We can often give you an answer within a hours.
- Remove the Worry - Spread the cost of your grease management solutions over the working life of the appliance/s.
The lease figures displayed are an estimate and subject to status. Terms and Conditions will vary depending on the lender sourced. All documentation will be provided prior to approval.
For further details please see our Leasing grease management solutions page.